Consent to data processing in accordance with Art. 9 GDPR
The use of our counselling services is voluntary. We recommend that you do not disclose any data to us under Article 9 GDPR, such as:
- Your racial and ethnic origin (for example, skin colour or heritage)
- Your political opinions (for example, party membership)
- Your religious or philosophical beliefs (for example, creed)
- Your biometric data (for example, electronic signature)
- Your health (for example, illnesses)
- Your sex life or sexual orientation (for example, homosexuality)
If you voluntary decide that you want to give us this data, we need your express consent to this and inform you that your data will not be passed on to third parties after you have given your consent. Your consent is used exclusively to receive advice from our advisers and to request appointments from advisers or to book them.
You can refuse your consent without giving any reason or withdraw your consent at any time. In the event that consent is not given or is withdrawn, we will not be able to offer you any counselling or will have to stop immediately. Your data covered by the consent will then of course be deleted immediately.